Monday, June 6, 2011

Facelift...

No, don't worry, I'm not going under the knife anytime soon...but I gotta admit, my blog can really do with some work.

I feel I've changed so much since I started blogging back in September 2008. And much to my dismay...(and let me warn you, this might come as a bit of a surprise to some of my "loyal" *cough* readers) I've actually grown up a little! Yes! the inevitable has happened...besides, my younger sister never stops reminding me that I'm now an old spinster of exactly 28 years and 6 months! Hmmm...suddenly the idea of a facelift sounds very tempting.

I've recently found myself reading blogs again...maybe it's gotta do something with the fact that I'm out of work (again!) and have a lot more spare time on my hands! Or it might have something to do with my sudden hatred for (almost) everyone on my twitter timeline. Whatever it is, I'm back on blogger and I'm loving it.

So, with a promise to update soon, I bid you adieu....watch this space.

Love,

SQ

9 comments:

C said...

S you're back! Remember those days about you, me and Izzy? I missed you both!

sadia said...

how could i forget? those were such great days! :)

Nemo said...

LONG TIMEEEE!!!

Nazsheikh said...

Welcome back and looking forward to the updates.

C said...

You've been missed! Where's that woman Izzy! LOL :D

The Mujahada in Prada said...

It's funny, because I'm going through the same exact thing! (except I'm even OLDER) Suddenly I'm back blogging as often as when I first started, and I am determined to do a total makeover of my blog. I just haven't decided what to do yet LOL Anywho, hope you get back to blogging more often, I'll definitely be back to read more!

sadia said...

@Nemo:
Yes! it's been a while! ;)

@Nazsheikh:
Thanks ^_^

@C:
I wonder how she is...I miss her blog!

@TheMujahadaInPrada:
Thanks for stopping by, where can I find your blog? :)

Abir Ibrahim said...

..at 21 and I think facelift sounds pretty tempting too lol. But no worries, I will be looking forward to reading more of your blog. Welcome Back!!!

sadia said...

Thanks Abir!