Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Empty Tissue Boxes



I've been a little sick these past couple of days. I had a slight fever and a very runny nose. But thankfully, my flu didn't last very long this time. I was even able to stay away from meds (almost) completely. As soon as I found out I had a fever, I took two panadols and an anti-allergy pill and that's it. After that, for the next two days, I just had more fluids than usual. Nothing special, just water, tea and soup. Thanks to that, I'm almost back to normal.

I noticed a real difference this time. Usually, whenever I get sick, my fever never really goes away before a week, and don't even get me started on how weak I feel. I have a feeling it might be due to all the extra vitamin and omega 3 supplements I've been taking more regularly recently. That's the only thing I've been doing differently.

Anyhow, I'm not complaining. I have a couple of unfinished blog posts waiting to be published. I'll do that soon!

Love,

SQ


Photo: weheartit.com

8 comments:

Carly Cram said...

feel better!

Butterfly Chick said...

Hope you get well soon :)

zainab said...

ajr w 3afya, welcome back ;*

Spring Blend said...

salamaaat sis..how r u feeling now?

What I Like said...

matshodin shar inshallah :)

sadia said...

a BIG thank you to all of you! <3 I'm much better now :)

ren_crow said...

Get well soon Inshallah!

Chick Flick Journal said...

I hope you're feeling beter love. It sucks to be sick during Ramashan. Ajer o 3afiya xx