Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Newest Obsession: Bags by Dareen Hakim



Dareen Hakim, a Lebanese American designer has come up with some of the most beautiful bags and clutches I have EVER seen. Truly unique, these leather bags can be bought online at: dareenhakim.com. You can choose from a variety of colours, leathers and you can also choose the engravings that go on metal plaques. The plaques can either be in gold, silver, copper, etc and according to her website, they have been hand engraved by artisans in Lebanon.

Truly artistic...

I LOVE them!


It's hard to choose, but my favourites are:

If I'm gonna buy any bag soon, it'll have to be one of these!


Photos: Source

2 comments:

Chick Flick Journal said...

I've seen these name clutches around a lot lately. now i know where they come from:p

sadia said...

;)