Thursday, July 28, 2011

Niftee's Gold Collection



As a big fan of UAE based brand Niftee, I've been meaning to blog about their Gold Collection for quite a while now.

With this collection, the brand's creator Aljoud Lootah has really outdone herself, and I'm so impressed with her creativity and artistic instincts. As you can see, this gorgeous collection was inspired by traditional Emirati gold jewellery & Arabic calligraphy. The clothes are basically wearable pieces of art and that's what I love most about them! The collection consists of signature Niftee t-shirts and shawls, along with some other eye catching pieces such as this gorgeous shrug:



I especially love the shrug as it can be worn all year long depending on how you layer it. I think it really stands out and is easily my favourite piece! Its available in only one size that fits all, making it comfortable to wear.




Marriyyeh summer cashmere shawl


Apart from the Gold Collection, I really love Niftee's silver belt done in the Moroccan style. I love how the brand keeps tradition and culture alive via modern clothing.

Shop Niftee: HERE

3 comments:

Belle said...

these are beautiful!

thanks for commenting on my blog:)
http://alexa-bella.blogspot.com
xxx

zainab said...

my fav is the white top<3

Spring Blend said...

very nice..

i looooooooooooved the light orange piece