Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh Kate!


I'm not really a big fan of Kate Moss, but I have to admit, she looked simply stunning on her wedding day. Designed by John Galliano, I love the colour, design and the vintage style of the dress. Here are some pics from Vogue.


Her beautiful hair, makeup, veil & minimal jewellery add the perfect finishing touches *sigh*

I thought I should also share a few pics showcasing Kate Moss' style through the years:


I love how effortlessly chic she is!!

Check out her complete style file here! :)



5 comments:

C said...

Awww beautiful and elegant! Love her style!

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

I like her because she is quite skinny .Love her wedding dress.It is not white ,right ?
Off white or some thing creamy !

sadia said...

yes, her dress looks like ivory white :)

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

yeah ,right.It is is pretty.

Chick Flick Journal said...

bleekhhh i hate heerrr