Friday, July 8, 2011

These last few months...


I am being a complete homebody and I'm lovin' it. Well, it's not like I don't like dressing up and going out, but not working at the moment (and hopefully never again :p) gives me a lot of time and allows me to indulge in the things I love the most.

I love my lazy mornings

I fix myself a proper breakfast everyday at a slow, leisurely pace...

I have more time to pamper myself...

And perhaps you may have noticed, I'm blogging more too! ;)

I've caught up with my reading.

I was recently gifted a moleskine, and I spend a lot of time writing...

...and sketching in it. I love it! <3

And I've finally been getting enough sleep, and when I'm not dreaming with my eyes closed, I'm doing it while I'm awake.

And I'm not complaining!

Love,

SQ

Photos: weheartit.com


7 comments:

Israa said...

AHH Tell ME about it...This is the perfect life I dream about!
after such days in my life I don't imagine why I never be brave and drop school to have more and more of them ! enjoy this :)

Chick Flick Journal said...

<3 it can't wait to get that break and pamper myself. lovely

The Cat Hag said...

This is an awesome post, it sounds like you are in a really good place in your life at the moment. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Natalie Leung said...

lovely blog! love how you;ve illustrated your feelings so well! i also love being at home :P

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

What I Like said...

I love lazy days...i need a vacation for that...lovely blog:)

Spring Blend said...

Heresy dear


I LOooved ur post ^___^

Made me feel fresh and ur right about doing things at a slow peaceful HaPpy pace it gives peace of mind ;)

And using ur time productively is worth it of course shatoooooraaa :D

Have a lovely week ^____~

sadia said...

Israa:
Perhaps some day! :)

Chick Flick Jornal:
yay! hehehe ;)

The Cat Hag:
I really am!

Natalie Leung:
Thanks for stopping by :)

What I Like:
Thank you! Hope to see you around here again ^_^

Spring Blend:
I missed you! And yes, I'm a shatoorah! as always ;p