Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Sosia by Emanuele Magini

The Sosia
The Sosia (which means 'double' in Italian) has been designed by Emanuele Magini for the Italian brand Campeggi. Magini's take on the sofa-bed can be used as two armchairs than can be arranged in more than one way with the possibility of turning into a single bed that offers some privacy to the person sleeping in it...sort of like a small sleeping cabin.

I think these could be kinda fun if you share your living space with friends/siblings, or if you have guests staying over often.


More: Emanuele Magini | Campeggi

5 comments:

samaher tariq said...

omg this is genius

Deema said...

wow this is great I need one for my room! seriously this is smart<3 thanks a lot for this post hun! I really enjoyed it:*

Chick Flick Journal said...

wow! I want one in a different color though:p

zainab said...

i liked it's green ;P

sadia said...

Thank you all for the comments! I would only keep this in the spare room of my house. Only take it our when needed! :p