Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sotra's Ramadan Collection



Sotra's Ramadan campaign is making me wish I had a wittle Mini-Me to play dress up with!
Aren't these pics adorable? And the clothes aren't half bad either, hehehe!

Okay, seriously, during Ramadan, I can't think of anything else but jalabiyas and I think these are rather cute! Loving the colours and the elegant-yet-contemporary look. Hope you guys will agree.



Apart from the Ramadan collection, some of their other stuff is absolutely stunning.

For more, take a look at their website: sotraboutique.com
Or join their facebook group: here
They even tweet! Follow: @sotraboutique

Although they are based in Jeddah, KSA, you can email them at sotra@ymail.com and tell them what you want!

4 comments:

Nazsheikh said...

beautiful...

Chick Flick Journal said...

I love the aqua and black. It's cute how they have jalabiyas for kids. I like that it's modern yet traditional

äмän ♥ said...

nice blog :)
http://my-littlee-secrets.blogspot.com/

sadia said...

Thanks Naz & CFJ! :)

Aman: Welcome :)