Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Ultimate Bridal Kit by Natoof

These fun bridal goodies by Natoof are making me wish I was getting married right now!!

I can't wait for my big day so I'll finally be able to get this adorable tee that says "The Bride" in beautiful Arabic calligraphy along with English typography.



They also do this scrumptious pink towel printed with the same text printed in white:


And this complete bridal kit:

The kit includes a handmade guestbook, the towel, 8 pins and 10 thank you cards with envelopes, and a free Bride tee!
Just LOOK at those adorable pins! *sigh*

Natoof is a specialized design studio that offers a variety of services & solutions for both corporate, and personal cleints. Their work has been published in several design books such as The Secret Life of Logos, Brand Identity Essentials, Design DNA, 1000 More Greetings.

Natoof has also been featured on Martha Stewart Weddings and has won the The Creativity International Award.


To shop, and browse all that Natoof offers, click: HERE

Dubaians can get Natoof's products and paper goods at the new gift wrapping and crafts studio Mexar, located on Jumeirah Beach Road.

7 comments:

zainab said...

i'm getting married in few months and I WANT THIS AS A GIFT NOW<3

äмän ♥ said...

Nice <3

Meriem Rawlings said...

Love ur blog...Following.

Want to follow back.

http://kechmania.blogspot.com

Chick Flick Journal said...

I wanttt!!

What I Like said...

fun collection

sadia said...

Thank you all!

Zainab, I hope you get it! :)

sparklydatepalm said...

Pretty!