Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Cambardi Handbag Sale!

I received an email from Cambardi asking me to inform my readers about their ongoing flash handbag sale for both online and instore shoppers. The sale will end on September 28th.

"We are Italian designers of luxury handbag and leather goods. Our atelier in Varese, Italy dates back to 1971 when it was originally opened as a 'valigeria' producing leather goods for the newly emerging fashion labels in neighbouring Milan.
 
We are launching an exclusive flash sale handbag event from Wednesday 21st to Saturday 28th in our website cambardi.com and our store in Marylebone for an exclusive 25% offer on all handbags. 
 
The collection incorporates the aesthetic and design features of our classic handbags line, with our signature stamped leather in exotic textures (croc, ostrich, lizard and snake) which remain synonymous to our label.

The sale will include our classic collection pieces the Gia, the Talia, the travel Tote, the Sofia Hobo and Sofia Clutch"

cambardi.com
CAMBARDI, 29 CHILTERN STREET, LONDON, W1U 7PL

The Gia
The Sofia Hobo


LOVE this Havana travel tote
The Sofia clutch



4 comments:

zainab said...

I just knew about this brand from you! :D

Chick Flick Journal said...

The Havana travel tote was my fav

Butterfly Chick said...

I will try to inform my friends if I didnt forget :P
thanks!

handbag luxury said...

Yes, i agree with you. The designs are very good. But the color contrast does have more variations.