Friday, September 9, 2011

The English Tea Party ♥

Teapots, cream jugs, teacups! I love crockery and I love the look of mismatched vintage ones. It looks so romantic and sort of has the whole Alice in Wonderland feel to it.

The pics from The English Tea Party's facebook group caught my eye and it would have been a shame not to share them.
"The English Tea Party is the original vintage crockery and accessories hire company. We supply beautiful vintage crockery and accessories for weddings, baby showers, birthday parties, tea parties , TV, film, photoshoots and corporate events."
I was happy to learn that they are in the process of setting up an online boutique, so I might be able to buy some vintage things from them!

The English Tea Party: Website | Facebook

10 comments:

Rupert Neil Bumfrey said...

No "Royal Crown Derby" so not really a very good source!

sadia said...

I just knew you'd have something to say about this post Rupert!

You're very hard to please, but check them out...perhaps they do have some Royal Crown Derby pieces for hire! ^_^

Victoria @ The English Tea Party said...

Hi Rupert - we certainly do have some....any pattern you really like?

Deema said...

wow very gorgeous shots! i love tea parties<3 how come I wasn't invited:p

zainab said...

i'm in love♥
thanks for sharing all these lovely stuff!
you remind me.. i was planning to have a tea party with cousins!

mohammed said...

amazing

i love it

Sam said...

How quaint...I wonder where we would get something like this in SA.
Lovely blog :)

Chick Flick Journal said...

I adore english themes weather it's a tea party or a polo match with those lovely hats. what pisses me off is when something suddenly becomes a trend for everyone and everyone does it >< i still love the source

sadia said...

Thank you everyone!

Victoria: Thanks for clearing that up!

Deema: Lol, if I ever have a similar tea party, you'd be on top of my guest list! ;)

Zainab: You should have one! and share pics!! ^_^

Mohammed: Thanks!! and welcome to my blog :)

Sam: Thank you! I'll check yours out too! :)

CFJ: Ikr...that's quite unfortunate...

Hasnâa said...

So cute :) lovely shot
http://lafilleauxchaussures-h.blogspot.com/