Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's All About The Bows - REDValentino's A/W 2011/12 Collection




*Sigh* That trench coat with a bow printed on it...isn't that just perfect? I apologize for the image heavy post, but I wanted to include the pics of all my favourite pieces from the collection. Love how the bows, florals and lace look feminine without the unnecessary froufrou. Most of the pieces are feminine, yet maintain a certain amount of edge...giving them a modern feel. Having said that, some of the pieces like the black and pink lacey dresses have such a timeless appeal!


REDValentino: Blog | Facebook | Shop



Pics are from REDValentino's facebook page | Edited by me! :)





6 comments:

C said...

I wish I have those endless long legs :(

Chick Flick Journal said...

those are lovely. you do have good taste mashAllah. Bows <3

zainab said...

lace and bows<3 super love!
specially the 1st & last row

♥●• İzdiher •●♥ said...

Those legs are gorgeous.
Love your blog

Follow each other .

HijabiDoll said...

Salam a3leykum!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Pure art,what else?

Take care Sadia!

http://hijabidoll.blogspot.com

sadia said...

thanks guys!