Sunday, September 25, 2011

Le Pain Quotidien


I recently had the chance to try out the restaurant Le Pain Quotidien in The Dubai Mall. In the middle of a busy mall on a Friday, this was one of the quietest places to sit and catch up with a friend. Anyway, I was happy to find out that the restaurant serves organic food, and the dishes are very reasonably priced.

The almond meringue I had was simply too big and too sweet! But I loved how my hot chocolate (in soymilk of course!) was served in a bowl...that was a lotta fun! Seems like an ideal place fore breakfast or lunch.

Le Pain Quotidien, The Dubai Mall | +97143398404

Top photo: thedubaimall.com


3 comments:

zainab said...

I think I saw this place somewhere in bahrain not sure, have to try it!

sadia said...

yes! if there's one in Bahrain, then you HAVE to go :)

Chick Flick Journal said...

As long as the food is good I don't mind going:p