Friday, September 30, 2011

Sneak Peek: Sotra's Fall/Winter 2011 Collection

I love Sotra boutique...and imagine my excitement when I recently received a dress from them. I've been really sick these last couple of days so haven't been able to blog about it, but I promise to as soon as possible! 

Jeddah based Sotra, recently released a few pictures from their Fall/Winter 2011 collection!
There are more to come so keep a look out.

To find out more or to place an order: Facebook | Website | Email

And yes! They do ship worldwide!





11 comments:

sparklydatepalm said...

Gosh, this collection is gorgeous! I fear some of my hard earned salary may be winging its way towards Sotra!

Nia said...

Absolutely stunning!

Nazsheikh said...

OH, the black and gold one fabulous...love it..

Deema said...

gorgeous! i loved the third one<3 amazing mashalalh

Hijabi with Style said...

WOW!! The turquoise dress is to die for!

Chick Flick Journal said...

I'm lovin it. Didn't you post this before or was it someone else?:p

Kel said...

Some very unique designs here!

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

loving leather lashings

zainab said...

I loved the 1st one the most<3

C said...

Loving the last one!

sadia said...

thanks ladies! :*

Elmi said...

Model looks like she needs some cheering up.