Friday, September 2, 2011

Sneak Peek: Toujouri A/W11


Qatari fashion brand Toujouri recently released a sneak peek of their A/W11 collection and I just had to blog about it. I love regional designers and brands and I am a big fan of Toujouri.

What I like about this collection is the rich colours like the deep purple, crimson and also the sequin and beading details. As for my favourite piece, that has to be the embellished jacket (above). A close second is the saffron dress with the royal beading on the sleeve. I love the silhouette and the eye-catching colour. 


Find out more: toujouri.com | facebook | twitter

8 comments:

Ginger said...

Never heard about this brand !! Amazing designs!! Thanks for sharing my dear !!
Please Take a look at my new buys, and feel free to comment !
Lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

Deema said...

wow wow wow!!! i can't wait for it. I really wish I was in qatar now. I love the looking like jalabiya<3 thanks a lot for sharing hun

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me's Bubble said...

awesome collection!!

http://www.mesbubble.com/

zainab said...

wow am in love! the mix purple and orange dress<3
sadia thanks for sharing all these stuff with us ;*

sadia said...

Lamia: I did. great purchases! :)

Deema: Glad you liked them!

Izdiher: Aww...thank you, thank you, thank you!

Me's Bubble: Isn't it just?! Welcome to my blog!

Zainab: My pleasure! :)

Chick Flick Journal said...

love the colors and the cuts and the hair style hehe

Hijabs and Co said...

i always love toujouri collection <3