Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SpiritHoods ♥

Thanks to twitter, I recently discovered these AMAZING handmade accessories called SpiritHoods.

These are a perfect blend of design, comfort, function and fun and I am now well and truly obsessed with them! I don't think I'll be able to choose just one! There is such a large variety of animals to choose from. From huskies to leopards...they are all so adorable! Imagine wearing them around the house all day during winter! Or imagine a couple wearing matching ones! Won't that be cute?

Based in Los Angeles, SpiritHoods are made out of faux fur but look and feel like the real thing. Some of their products are even labelled as PROBLUE. If you buy an accessory under that label, that means you've helped a real animal with your purchase.

SpiritHoods have been spotted on the likes of Jared Leto, Fergie, Snoop Dog, Khloe Kardashian, Kes$ha and many more!

  Join the tribe here: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Shop



Photos: spirithoods.com, Edited by me!

6 comments:

äмän ♥ said...

Awww :)

zainab said...

Super cute<3 I want one!

Kel said...

Awww I love the on kids.

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

little lace birdies on the course

What I Like said...

cute for kids ;)

C said...

Love it!!

Chick Flick Journal said...

i think they might be cute for kids not adults