Saturday, September 3, 2011

Statement Earring by Azza Fahmy

I simply need these earrings from Azza Fahmy's Neo Tribal collection. My number one pick would be the gold Tassel Crescent Diamond earrings with green semi-precious stones. They are absolutely stunning!!

L-R: (1) Tribal Droplets- Tribal inspired silver earrings decorated with semi-precious stones and motifs; (2) Tassel Crescent Diamond Earring- 18kt gold earrings encrusted with diamonds and beaded with colorful semiprecious stones. (3) Gold Crescent Earrings- 18kt gold earrings decorated with wire work adorned with calligraphy and semi-precious stone; (4) Tribal Chandelier Earrings- Tribal inspired silver/gold earrings decorated with semi-precious stones and motifs.

2 comments:

Chick Flick Journal said...

I like the green tassel one

Deema said...

oh my the Gold Crescent Earrings are gorgeous I want them!!!!!!