Friday, September 23, 2011

The TRESemmé Event with Tanya Burr

On Tuesday, September 20th, a few of us bloggers from the UAE were invited to a bloggers' event hosted by TRESemmé at the Westin Hotel in Dubai.

Raymond Moussan of Moussan Beauty Salon, Dubai was there to introduce us to some of TRESemmé's products and their proper/effective usage. Using the same products, Raymond also created a beautiful soft, up do on Tanya Burr's hair while giving us styling and hair care tips. This was later followed by a Q&A session with him. I loved how we were all able to discuss our hair problems with Raymond and he was very helpful too!

Overall, it was a really nice evening. I was so happy that I got to meet Tanya Burr who had especially come to Dubai for the event! You may know her as pixi2woo from her youtube makeup tutorials...I am a huge fan! You can imagine how I must have felt when she said she liked my make up. She even asked me which shade of lipstick I had on and was nice enough to pose for pics with us!

Apart from that, the food was great, I got to meet a lotta amazing bloggers and we even got goody bags full of TRESemmé products along with great tips on how to use them! God knows my hair can use some TLC!
I haven't tried these yet, but I'll write a review on them after a while.

Thanks once again to the TRESemmé UK's PR team...especially Dominic who was present at the event!
Raymond Moussan working on Tanya's hair
The goody bag!
 

5 comments:

Chick Flick Journal said...

you guys are lucky. I want this bloggers thing here:p Looks like a nice gathering <3

miya said...

tresemmes are my faaaavorite hair products ever <<< beside baby shampoo :P
you'll be amazed by how much your hair gonna be shiny & smelling good <3

sadia said...

CFJ: keep on blogging...you never know :)

Miya: thanks hun! I hope they work :*

MiMi said...

That's great you got to meet Tanya I knew she was in Dubai didn't know she was attending the Tresemme event.
It's such a huge compliment when a makeup artist compliments your makeup =D
Looks like a fun event, hopefully my blog will one day be as successful as yours =)

MiMi ♥..
Make-up Overdose

Raymond Moussan said...

Hi Sadia, Thanks for the comments about me and about TRESemme it was great meting you in that event.