Monday, October 3, 2011

Doorknobs and Burger King - Randomness From Last Week

Went to see Friends With Benefits with my sister. It was a Wednesday night in Sharjah, so we had the whole place to ourselves.
Internet connection at home isn't working...so this has been a life saver!

Spotted these doorknobs at ZARA Home <3 When I get married, I'm soooo getting things from there for my home!
I'm addicted to Burger King! I've been having it on most night these past 2 weeks...but it HAS to stop! I have to get back into shape by November 17th! That's when the Versace x H&M collection hits the shops!!!!
Need a camera! I've been borrowing my sister's camera for a while, and now she is refusing to lend it to me ever again! -_-
This one is the one I want! I'm hoping to get one during Gitex which is starting soon!


4 comments:

Deema said...

looks like you had a fun time:) I loved that movie.. mila is such an amazing and a beautiful actress

zainab said...

I love when the cinema is empty! ;P
I need a new camera too._. so when you're getting married?

C said...

Glad that you had fun! Hey btw, how's your WoW going?

Elmi said...

What an awkward choice of movie to watch with your sister.