Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Gorgeous Sotra Dress!!!


I was so excited when FedEx called to tell me that my package from Jeddah had finally arrived! I couldn't wait for them to bring it home because I was literally dying to try on the dress that the lovely ladies at Sotra had sent me!!

I was actually asked to pick something from Sotra's facebook group (click HERE) and I fell in love with this silk organza, ivory coloured dress from their S/S 2011 collection. Imagine my surprise when I discovered the gorgeous bib necklace that they sent along with the dress! I wasn't even expecting that...so THANK YOU SOTRA! I am now impatiently waiting for the right occasion to wear this dress on! I REALLY LOVE IT!! and everyone in my family's been telling me how beautiful it looks on me! ;)

As much as I loved their S/S collection, Sotra's A/W 2011 collection is looking even better!!!
Check it out on their facebook page: HERE

The dress as I had seen it on Sotra's facebook page. Check it out HERE

11 comments:

zainab said...

Luck you Sadia ^_^ loved it specially it's white<3 wear it on eid?

miya said...

angelic <3
lbs al 3afia 7bibti :)

Deema said...

oh it is gorgeous! loving the flow

Ginger said...

Mashallah tayer l3a9l !!
Lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

Ezzy said...

wow the dress look gorgeous sadia !!
would love to see it on you
xxx

MiMi said...

Amazing.. Love the details.
I love it when I purchase an item and can't wait to wear it, I can see why you feel that way.

MiMi ♥..
Make-up Overdose

What I Like said...

lovely dress...I love their turbans :)

sadia said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments!!! ♥

Zainab: most probably yes! :)

Hijabi with Style said...

omg that is absolutely gorgeous!!

www.hijabiwithstyle.blogspot.com

Alshaikha GhadeeR said...

wooooooow this is extremely gorgeous

Hijabs and Co said...

Bl3afya 3laich.
Beautiful mashallah <3