Thursday, October 6, 2011

Upstairs Downstairs by Karl Lagerfeld for Harper's Bazaar US

Although I've never really watched Upstairs Downstairs, I still  love this editorial because it reminds me of one of my favourite movies Gosford Park...the luxurious clothes, the opulent jewellery, the decadent lifestyle, etc. I really need to watch Upstairs Downstairs now! 
Credits: Story: Upstairs Downstairs | Publication: Harper's Bazaar US September 2011 | Models: Françoise Cacçote, Jake Davies, Saskia de Brauw, Joséphine de La Baume, Lily Donaldson, Baptiste Giabiconi, Frédéric Gouby, Amanda Harlech, Sébastien Jondeau, Jane Schmitt, Stella Tennant and Aymeline Valade | Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld | Stylist: Andrew Richardson

1 comment:

Deema said...

wow this is amazing! what a lovely photoshoot
I always have adored victorian old style
this reminds me of twight for some reason