Friday, November 25, 2011

All Wrapped Up

I recently dreamt I was in a beautiful forest covered in a thick blanket of snow. In my dream I saw a wolf, an owl, a polar bear, a fox and even a reindeer. Thank God it was only a dream as the reindeer chased me until I ran back indoors.

This editorial as you may have guessed reminded me of my dream. It features the Hungarian model Eniko Mihalik wrapped up in the most sumptuous coats and winter clothes by Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Oscar De La Renta, Pucci, Gucci, D&G, etc. 

Beautifully shot by photographer Terry Richardson, the gorgeous clothes worn by the beautiful Eniko provide a dramatic contrast against the snow covered landscape.



Title: All Wrapped Up| Photographer: Terry Richardson | Stylist: Julia Von Boehm | Model: Eniko Mihalik | Publication: Harper's Bazaar November 2011 

1 comment:

MiMi said...

OMG this is Ahhhhmazing.. Everything from the location to the fashion is Mind blowing beautiful..

MiMi ♥..
Make-up Overdose