Monday, December 19, 2011

س by May

 I have fallen head over heels in love with these stunning pieces by jewellery designer May Al Qassar.
My name in Arabic starts with the letter "س"....it's only fair that I should get them! Right? :(
May who is based in Kuwait has a BFA in  in Communication Design from the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York.

"In my eyes, the simpler the jewelry design the more personal it becomes.  Because beauty does not lay in the piece itself but gains it from the person it adorns.  And the more one wears it the more beautiful it becomes." - May

May Al Qassar: Shop | Twitter | Facebook



4 comments:

Nouria Al Ali said...

LOVED THE SET

fionkafied said...

I'm in love with her designs! So simple yet elegant! 3leich bel3afyah xx

Mrs.Raheel said...

Lovely

zainab said...

Lovely<3
I would love to have my letter "ز" too :X