Thursday, May 24, 2012

Benefit Makeup I Love


I finally got my hands on some makeup by Benefit. Since I hadn't tried anything by the brand before, I wanted to try some of their most popular proucts, and they are Watt's Up, Posietint and the They're Real mascara. Just the packaging and branding alone makes my mouth water!


To be honest, this is the first highlighter I have ever tried, and I have to say I absolutely LOVE it!! It goes on so easily and after blending it with the spongey brush (which is on the bottom end of the stick) it looks seamless. The colour is a beautiful champagne and it gives your face a natural, dewey look.

I think Benetint has got to be Benefit's most popular (and unique) products, but I got the Posietint which I really like also. It's a lip and cheek stain and the pink is simply gorgeous! First time I tried it, it left a pink spot on my cheek (it works fast!) so I wouldn't advce you to put it directly on your cheeks with the wand. Take some on your hand and then work it into your cheeks using your fingers. It gives you that natural rosy look. As for the lips, I for one had to use quite a lot of the prouct to get the colour I wanted. On its own, it made my lips look naturally pink, and I loved it with gloss too.

This mascara has officially become one of my favourites!
As soon as I got the mascara, my sister tried it on first and I was blown over by the results. I told my friend about it and she told me she was already a devotee too. She usually tries a new brand every time she needs a new mascara...but ever since she tried this one, she has stopped experimenting...it really is that good!
I have extremely sparse and short lashes, and this mascara made them look full and long. The brush has an interesting tip and helps curl and separate the lashes...so they don't get clumped together. LOVE it, it actually works!

Can't wait to try their other products!

4 comments:

Weesha said...

I have yet to try the highlighter but I'm a big fan of Cha Cha tint and They're Real mascara, it's the best mascara ever in my opinion :)

Mila de Illusoire said...

I love Benefit mascaras!:-)

sadia said...

Weesha: Try Watt's Up! Reidiculously easy to use.

Mila: Thanks for commenting :) Benefit mascaras are amazing!!

prettyinthedesert said...

I LOVE They're Real and Watts Up! They're AMAZING!