Saturday, May 26, 2012

YSL's Top Secret Re-Plumping Concentrate Lip & Contour Shaper

I've actually had it for a few months now but never got the opportunity to use it until 2 weeks ago. I've been using it religiously since and can see a big difference in my lips. They look fuller, more defined! It has a very thick consistency so a little goes a long way..and that kinda justifies the price.
I have used other products from YSL's Top Secret's range and they've always worked, so I'm not surprised that this product does exactly what it says it will!

3 comments:

fionkafied said...

I went to get this from Sephora but they're so incompetent they gave me the lip scrub instead! and they were out the second time I went. I heard a lot of good things about it, can't wait to give it a try!

sadia said...

Aww! sorry to hear that...how was the lip scrub anyway?

Do go and get it, it's worth it! :)

ireminisces said...

Asalamu alaikum, guess men cannot use this..