Sunday, June 3, 2012

L'Occitane's Almond Shower Scrub

I bought this shower scrub from the L'Occitane store in  Dubai Mall last month and although it's suitable for daily use, I have only been using it once or twice a week.

The almond flakes and crushed almond shells gently exfoliate while the sweet almond oil leaves the skin hydrated and incredibly gentle to touch!

The only con is that I found it a little too mild for myself. I personally prefer scrubs that are a little more grittier so after I'm done scrubbing my body with this, I go over it once more with a soft wet loofah. But once I'm done,  my skin looks clearer, feels unbelievably soft and beautifully fragrant! I LOVE it!!!

For those of you who prefer gentle daily exfoliation, this scrub is perfect!!

L'Occitane Middle East: Website | Facebook

4 comments:

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) said...

I'll def try it. following you, hope u'll do the same
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

A Hint said...

Good brand! Although I usually just mix Sea Salt with Almond oil and Lavender flowers and make my own scrub. In french we have a saying: "On n'est jamais si bien servi que par soi-meme" - "No one does it better than yourself".
x

Nazsheikh said...

I love their product but at the moment i am making my own body scrub as i got addicted to coffee based scrub that a friend made it for me as a birthday present and it is quite cheap as well, as i get all the products from household gods...lolz

sadia said...

Aurelia: Following you :)

A Hint: I must try that! Where do you get the lavender flowers from? Would dried ones do?

Naz: Please share the recipe!!