Thursday, October 11, 2012

La Vela Candles


I love coming across brands that are locally produced, handmade and are of the best possible quality. One such product is La Vela Candles made by Dubai based Lakshmi Sukumaran. I met Lakshmi a couple of months ago, and have been meaning to blog about her beautiful candles, but not before I had experienced their fragrance and burning by myself. I finally bought one and was really impressed! 

 La Vela Candles are made using 100% soywax. Soywax candles are Eco friendly, cleaner burning, longer lasting than paraffin candles. They are biodegradable and water soluble. La Vela candles even use lead free wicks.

Lakshmi also creates candles for weddings, party favours, with personalized labels, etc.
You can get your hands on a La Vela Candle by contacting Lakshmi at +971507945659. They are also available at a few selected boutiques around Dubai.


La Vela Candles: Facebook | Twitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

Łucja-Maria said...

Hello!
You have a very interesting and beautiful blog.
I will be happy to see him.
I greet the Polish far.
Lucia