Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review: Garnier BB Cream


 Last month, in conjunction with the regional launch of its BB Cream, Garnier Arabia sent me a couple of samples to try out.

Frankly, this was my first BB, or blemish balm cream ever and I didn't know what to expect.
Once blended, The Garnier BB Cream has a nice, light texture, and gives enough coverage for day time use. I tried it on after using my cleaner and toner in the morning but didn't like the result much as it made my face look a little chalky. But once I added a layer of my daily moisturizer under it and a dusting of powder over it once it had settled, I loved it! What I loved most about the cream is how I was able to hide my dark circles without looking too "made up".

The only cons that I could think of was it only comes in two shades, Light and Medium.
But as an affordable BB Cream that gives adequate coverage, this is a good buy.

Garnier BB Cream is now available at all leading supermarkets, hypermarkets and pharmacies across the GCC.

Connect with Garnier Arabia: website | facebook | twitter

Light (L) and Medium (R) swatches 
Light (L) and Medium (R) creams after blending


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hi

Odet Almonte said...

I want the face powder of garnier. .. where can I get one here in riyadh?