Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tried, Tested and LOVED: Davines OI / Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion

I have the frizziest hair in the world and no matter how mild my shampoo is and no matter which mask I use, more often than not, my hair ends up looking like a hay stack. Apart from the frizz, I've been "blessed" with extremely fine hair. No matter what styling product I use, too little, and it won't work and too much, it gets greasy and weighed down.

 But I have finally found the solution to my problem hair!!!! A few months ago, I tried the Davines OI / Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion for the first time and I loved it so much that it has become my favourite hair product ever!

I use this oil on my wet hair after every wash and on dry hair whenever I want to style or condition it. Even though the bottle says 2-3 squeezes of the stuff is enough, my dry, frizzy hair can take more of this stuff and doesn't feel weighed down or greasy...that is something I love the most about this product...it's not at all greasy!

The oil contains Roucou oil from the Amazon which, according to the Davines website, is "rich in restructuring, growth-stimulating  and anti-oxidant  properties."

It's so good that Allure gave it the Best in Beauty 2012 award.

Here's an OI / Oil tutorial by Angelo Seminara that you might find useful too.



A 135ml bottle of Davines OI / Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion retails for 149 AED and is available in the following salons in the UAE:

Galina's beauty salon- Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha 1 Saratoga bldg. Dubai UAE 04-341885
Diva ladies beauty salon- Shop No. 2 Icon Tower Tecom New Media City, Dubai UAE 04-4227272
Radiance beauty center- Bawadi Mall Al Ain, UAE 03-7550900
Famous Beauty Salon - Villa No. 796 Jumeirah Beach Road Dubai, UAE 04-3282755
Thai Privilege Spa - Uttamah Villas #1047, Al Wasl Road, Dubai 043489678
Timeless Spa - Terminal 3 Dubai International Airport, Dubai UAE 04-2244000



3 comments:

Karamilah said...

i cant wait to try it. next time im in dubai should pass any of the salons mentioned and get myself a bottle.

Rania Kelesidou said...

It sounds really great, nice review!

Mariam Ahmed said...

Hey gorgeous !
i tagged you to do the ♥ Colours of the Rainbow ♥ tag !
www.inherabayas.com