Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Les Foulards, Dubai



Tucked away within the depths of the Gold Souk in the Dubai Mall is a treasure trove of scarves of every size, colour and luxurious material imaginable.

Les Foulards (or scarves in English) has one of the biggest variety of scarves I have ever seen. The boutique  itself has beautiful, elegant interiors that perfectly showcase the stunning scarves, neatly arranged by colours. You can find the most luxurious scarves by the most luxurious designers imaginable! From Valentino, Ferre, Cavalli, Pucci, Versace toNina Ricci, Oscar De La Renta, Kenzo and Galliano to name a few. Take a designer name, and you would likely be able to find its scarves at Les Foulards.

For all scarf lovers, this store is literally a one stop shop. Here, I'm sharing some pics from the launch of the store last week.

Follow Les Foulards: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter




















3 comments:

The white cabbage said...

what a wonderful place ....
and what a choice !

would you like visit my blog ?
I wait you , and may be we will follow each other

ave

Nida Moughal said...

oh heaven for scarf lovers...
I would love it if you give me a follow back =)
http://glittersmitter5.blogspot.com/

Anushka Makar said...

Hey,
Thanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. (:
Lovely store!
I would love to follow you, follow me and I'll follow you back. (:

Love,
Anushka Makar
www.eleganzadubai.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/EleganzaDubai