Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tried, Tested and LOVED: Sodashi Enlivening Body Lotion


I've been looking for a good body lotion for a while now, and I gotta say, I love this one!
Like all Sodashi products, the body lotion is free of synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fragrances. As you can see in the ingredients listed on the box (below) it's mostly made up of natural oils and plant extracts.

I really love the light lemongrass like fragrance as it  feels very refreshing. The texture of the lotion isn't very heavy either. It doesn't feel sticky on the skin and gets absorbed easily. I have been using it for three weeks now and I'm going to continue using it as my dry skin is absolutely loving it!

Sodashi products are made in Australia and the word sodashi actually means wholeness, purity and radiance in Sanskrit. The company claims those are the values by which all their products are created. They don't test on animals and even the packaging is 100% recyclable and printed with natural vegetable dyes.

Sodashi products are available in the UAE at: 
Timeless Spa – Emirates Terminal 3 Business & first class lounge
Talise Spa – Madinat Jumeirah
Etihad Towers – Abu Dhabi
Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa

More: Web | Facebook | Twitter


This product was a PR sample


2 comments:

Nida Moughal said...

I might give it a go =)
http://glittersmitter5.blogspot.com/

sadia said...

you'll love it :)