Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Essential: Supergoop SPF 30 Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum


Supergoop sent me this serum more than a month ago and I've been wearing it almost daily since, especially on the days that I have to go out during the daytime. My skin is extremely sensitive to the sun and just a few minutes outside are enough for it to start looking withered.

I don't tan evenly and my skin ends up looking horrible in the summer. Even though I am well aware of the ageing and other harmful effects of the sun, I usually avoid wearing sunblock because it's just too greasy and feels heavy on the skin.  But this product has actually been great!!

It's perfect for the weather in this part of the world. It gives you sun protection without the harmful chemicals and at the same time, it has anti-ageing properties

How I use it:
I use two pumps of this on my face and neck a few seconds after I have cleansed and toned my skin in the morning.
I let it rest on my skin for a minute or so before applying my moisturizer, primer and foundation.

What I love about it:
It's very lightweight and it's not greasy...provided you give it a minute to rest before applying moisturizer.
It is fragrance, paraben and petrochemical (oxybenzone) free
Serum + suncreen in one quick step.
I feel it lets my skin breathe and I don't get the same feeling from other sun protection products.

Would I use it again?
YES!

Where is it available?
Dubai: Makeup Etc Boutique
AbuDhabi: Westin Hotel
Doha, Qatar: Four Seasons
Oman: Six Senses Spa, Zighy Bay

How much is it for?
95 AED

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really good to know. I have very sensitive skin too.

Mila de Illusoire said...

It looks pretty great, unfortanetly this brand is not sold in my country:(
<3 Mila | Mila de Illusoire

fashion-meets-art said...

oh sounds great! thx for sharing.
wish you a nice evening.
lovely greets

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Ginger said...

gooood I'll note this !!
Lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

sparklydatepalm said...

Well, glad to hear you have found a suncream you'll use every day. I wear mine every day - winter or summer, even over here in England. But am tempted to use this one when I'm back in the UAE as lightweight is always good there,

officeprojects said...

Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
Join our Platform Part our Work.
Behandling av kviser
Restylane Sandnes
Brystløft Stavanger
Massasje Stavanger
Elixir Cosmeceuticals
Permanent hårfjerning Sandnes
Behandling av rosacea
Kviser, arr Stavanger
Melasma
Pigmentflekker, sprengte blodkar Stavanger
Rynker
Massasje Stavanger

STAY BLESSINGS!
THANKS
JOHNS