Saturday, July 13, 2013

Tried, Tested & LOVED: Givenchy Eyebrow Show Powdery Eyebrow Pencil



Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts, but as Ramadan has started, I've been kinda busy! And when I'm not been busy, I'm just too hungry to blog :p or do anything else for that better.

Anyway, just thought I'd do a quick review of the Givenchy Eyebrow Show (Powdery Eyebrow Pencil) that I had picked up at Harvey Nichols, Mall of the Emirates last week.

As the name suggests, it is a powdery eyebrow pencil, and that's exactly what it is.
Because it's a pencil, it's easy to use with precision, without creating a mess. And because it gives a powdery finish, your eyebrows end up looking full, but still very natural! I don't really like harsh eyebrows, so this is just perfect!
I would suggest using it with a very light hand for best results! 

Even though I have black eyebrow hairs, I chose to buy it in No. 1 Brunette Show because I wanted it to look as soft and natural on my face as possible, and it cost 95 AED at Harvey Nics.


Swatch of  the Givenchy Eyebrow Show Powdery Eyebrow Pencil in No. 1 Brunette Show

7 comments:

iremi nisces said...

I have a message come have a look Ramadhan Kareem!

Florine D. Marioli said...

Good review, it seems to be a good eyebrow pencil

Nida Moughal said...

looks like a great pencil.

Mariam Ahmed said...

I'm not a huge fan og eyebrow pencils but would like to give that a try !
BTW you've been tagged !!

http://www.inherabayas.com/2013/08/hello-ladies-yeeey-im-back-and-as.html

Ginger said...

I'd love to give it a try !,
Lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

Amanda Chic said...

lov eit


http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

Nabeela Ismail said...

I've been using this pencil for about a year now and love it. Like you I have dark eyebrows and use the No.1 shade. It draws on really well and I love the brush for grooming after!